NETGEAR Extender EX6250 Setup coverage up to 1500 sq. ft. EX6250 comes with Dual-Band provides up to 1750Mbps which convert your dead zone into fun zone. The wifi Range extender delivering tri-band Wi-Fi.
EX6250 Wi-Fi Range Extender performance using dual-band and patented Fastlane(TM) technology for video streaming and casual gaming. A switch and buttons are located on the side panel. An Ethernet port is located on the bottom panel.
Eliminate Dead Zones and Boost Wi-Fi in Your Home
Play online games, stream movies, download music on the other hand share content without interruption with the Netgear EX6250 Extender Setup. Easy setup with Push Button Connect. Works with all Wi-Fi routers or ISP-supplied gateways. Expand Wi-Fi coverage up to 7,500 square feet.
Expands coverage for optimal HD streaming, gaming, and more. With Spot Finder Technology, you can also use your smartphone, laptop, or tablet to make sure you’ve chosen the best location for the range extender.
New Netgear Ex6250 Extender Setup via WPS
- First, you need to make sure that the EX6250 extender is powered on.
- Press the WPS button on the Netgear extender.
- In addition, Press the WPS button on the Router as well.
- Once all the light will turn in solid green you need to unplug the extender and move it to a new location that is about a middle point between your router and the extender.
Connect with web Browser Setup
- Along with this, Connect your device to the Netgear_ext (SSID) WiFi network.
- Once the device will be connected on the extender network name then the device light will turn in Solid green.
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter 192.168.1.250 or www.mywifiext.net
- Click on the New extender setup button.
- Moreover, Select a wifi network to extend and click the NEXT button.
- Now you need to enter the Password (Network key) and click the NEXT button.
- Wait for the page to display a list of available extended WiFi networks.
- Click the Continue button.
- Finally, click the Next button.
Complete the registration field and click the Finish button to complete.
Once all the light will turn in solid green you need to unplug the EX6250 extender and move it to a new location that is about a middle point between your router and the extender.