Netgear N600 WiFi Range Extender (WN3500RP) extends dual band WiFi coverage. Netgear N600 is very simple to extend your wifi and stream your favourite tunes to new places. It is compatible with any standard WiFi router or gateway & wirelessly stream music to your audio system even you can stream songs using Airplay or DLNA.
Moreover, you can Wirelessly print to any USB printer connected to the WiFi extender
N600 provides maximum WiFi performance for online videos and gaming by using both WiFi bands
Eliminate Dead Zones and Boost Wi-Fi in Your Home
Play online games, stream movies, download music, and share content without interruption with the Netgear N600 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
Expands coverage for optimal HD streaming, gaming, and more. With Spot Finder Technology, you can also use your smartphone, laptop, or tablet to make sure you’ve chosen the best location for the range extender.
Setup Netgear Extender
For to setting up your N600 Extender, Netgear recommends that you need to plug in your extender in the same room as your wireless router. Once the extender would be configure then you can move the extender to its required location.
Netgear extender setup via WPS
1. Firstly you need to make sure that the Netgear N600 WN3500RP extender is powered on.
2. Press the WPS button on the extender.
3. In addition to press the WPS button on the Router as well.
4. Once all the light will turn in solid green you need to unplug the extender and move it to a new location that is about middle point between your router and the extender.
Netgear New Extender setup via web Browser
1. Firstly, Connect your device to the Netgear_ext (SSID) WiFi network.
2. Once the device will be connected on the extender network name then the device light will turn in Solid green.
3. Launch a web browser.
4. Enter 1921681250.online or www.mywifiext.net
5. Click on the New extender setup button.
6. Moreover, you need to Select a wifi network to extend and click the NEXT button.
7. Now you need to enter the Password (Network key) and click the NEXT botton.
8. Wait for the page to display a list of available extended WiFi networks.
9. Click the Continue button.
10. Lastly, Click the Next button.
Complete the registration field and click the Finish button to complete.
Once all the light will turn in solid green you need to unplug the N600 (WN3500) extender and move it to a new location that is about middle point between your router and the extender.