Skip to content
- Once Netgear Ex7000 Extender Setup is donel it extend your WiFi Coverage up-to 1800 sq. ft.
- It can provide highest speed of 1900 Mbps making it ideal for 4K Hd streaming and online gaming.
- These are equipped with latest smart roaming and Mesh Technology which lets you stay connected to the best available network.
- Connect 30 devices.
Setup Netgear Ex7000 via Wps
- Plug in your Netgear range extender close to your router.
- Wait till Netgear logo becomes stable.
- Now push Wps on the extender.
- You will observe both 2.4GHz plus 5GHz and device to extender link light will start blinking.
- Within 2 minutes you need to push the Wps on the router.
- Once configured the lights will stop blinking and you will have solid green lights on 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- You can now unplug the Netgear Extender and place it halfway between router and the place where you need WiFi connection.
Setup Netgear Ex7000 Extender via 192.168.1.250
- Firstly turn on WiFi on your wireless device like computer or cell phone.
- In your WiFi list you will see Netgear’s default extender name showing up i.e. Netgear_Ext.
- Join that network and open a browser like ( Google, Firefox, Safari, Etc).
- Now in the URL type 192.168.1.250 or mywifiext setup.
NOTE:- In case 192.168.1.250 doesn’t work try resetting the extender.
- On Setup page you will see “New Extender Setup”.
- Create an Account there.
- It will then scan all the available networks in your area.
- Select your main WiFi network name among the list and type the password.
- It takes around 60 seconds for extender to save the settings.
- Once you have solid green lights on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz, unplug the extender and place it halfway between router and the place where you need Internet.
- Finally, for optimum speed place this Ex7000 netgear extender away from big appliances.