-Extend your Internet WiFi upto 2,000 sq feet.
-Can support a speed up-to 2200Mbps which helps in 4K Ultra HD streaming and multi-player gaming.
-Mesh Technology and Smart Roaming helps you to stay connected with 1 network name plus switching -automatically to your best available network.
-Connect maximum of 40 devices.
-One touch Setup for Netgear Extender with Wps button.
Netgear Ex7500 Setup via web browser
- Plug in your Range Extender to a wall outlet.
NOTE:- For browser Setup its not necessary for you to plug-in the extender close to router.
- Now connect any of your cell phone or laptop to the Netgear’s default network or you can connect Extender via Ethernet.
- Open settings on your cell phone or laptop and then go to WIFI.
- There you will find your Netgear Extender’s default name in the WiFi list as Netgear_Ext.
- Connect to that network in order to Setup your Ex7500 AC2200 Extender.
- You just to connect your Netgear Extender with Ethernet chord to your router.
- Now open a browser on your cell phone or laptop.
- And at the very top in the address bar you need to type 192.168.1.250 or mywifiext.net.
- In case 192.168.1.250 or mywifiext.net doesn’t work try changing the browser or reset the extender.
- Once on the Netgear Extender Setup page, you will see “New Extender Setup“.
- Hit that and create an account for your Netgear Extender.
- After this it will automatically scan all the avialable networks.
- Select your main WiFi network and type your password.
- Repeat the process in case your router supports dual band.
- It will save the settings now which takes around sixty seconds or more.
- Once configured you will see the Netgear ex7500 Extender showing up in your WiFi list.
Netgear Ex7500 Setup via WPS
- Make sure to plugin the range extender close to the router.
NOTE:- we need to plug it closer for faster configuration.
- Once the power light turns solid or stable that will mean that the Extender is ready for Setup.
NOTE:- In case power light doesn’t turn’s On push the power ON/OFF.
- First push the Wps button on the router and within sixty seconds push the Wps on the Netgear extender too.
NOTE:- Wps button looks like a upward and downward arrow key going in opposite direction.
- It takes around 10-15 seconds for the extender to get connected with the router.
- Once connected the Wps light on the Ex7500 Extender will turn solid.
- You can now unplug it and place it halfway between your router and the place where you need WiFi.